How would you like to master what actually happens inside a Spring Boot application and start your journey with the most important technology to hit Java enterprise development since the Spring Framework itself was launched!
Well then this course is for you!
In this course we take you step-by-step on a fascinating journey into how Spring Boot applications work. We'll uncover and decode the complexities of the following:
- how to get started with Spring boot using Spring Initializr to create our projects and tap into the rich set of technology that Spring Boot offers
- how to build our Spring Boot projects with both Maven and Gradle
- how to run and debug Spring Boot applications in our IDE
- understanding layered architecture in Spring applications with controller, service and repository annotations
- looking at a sample Spring Boot application's code, seeing how it works together
- understanding starter dependencies and how these let you access a myriad of Java technologies almost "for free" and see how they work with Maven and Gradle's dependency resolution mechanism
- decode how autoconfiguration works in Spring Boot looking at conditions, overriding and how to see what's going on!
- use properties in Spring Boot projects through injection and see common and important Spring Boot properties you need to know!
- explore how a Spring Boot application starts up by stepping through the code and seeing exactly what happens under the hood!
This is a course which empowers you by unlocking the complexities of how Spring Boot works so that you understand what's going on. In this way you get an excellent foundational basis of Spring Boot understand that will stand you in good stead so you'll feel at ease exploring further and tapping into the amazing power that this versatile and powerful platform offers.
I'm so excited to teach you all about Spring Boot - so enrol today and I'll see you inside! ;)